INFORMATION & FAQ
What do I wear?
- Newborns: I will have some wraps and headbands; however, if you have a wrap or headband/bowtie please feel free to bring. I recommend if Mom and Dad if are getting in photos, wear black or white shirts.
- Family Photos: I don't recommend anything bulky or bold/graphic patterns.
- Maternity: whatever you are comfortable in (jeans/blouse or dresses).
How do I get my newborn ready?
- I recommend photographing newborns within the first 10 days and will send a little information sheet on tips.
How do I pay?
- E-transfer is the easiest option; payment is due the day of the photoshoot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How long does it take to get photos back?
- I will edit images and will have them back within two-three weeks. I will also post a few sneak peeks with your permission to facebook. Once photos are ready I will email you with an password protected gallery for your downloadable pleasure!